Subject: [rmcat] Fwd: [video-codec] Come hack on Daala @ IETF 92

From: "Timothy B. Terriberry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:48:10 -0800

Distributing more broadly on Charles's suggestion.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[video-codec] Come hack on Daala @ IETF 92
Date: 	Wed, 25 Feb 2015 12:38:00 -0700
From: 	Jack Moffitt <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

Charles Eckel has organized an IETF hackathon the weekend before IETF.
Daala is one of the groups participating and we'd love to have some
others come hack with us on video codecs. There are Daala projects
appropriate for many skills levels, and several of the Daala team will
be there to mentor people who need some.

Be sure to register early as there are only so many spots available.

Here are the details from Charles:

The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) is holding a Hackathon to
encourage developers to discuss, collaborate and develop utilities,
ideas, sample code and solutions that show practical implementations of
IETF standards. It takes place just before IETF 92, and itÂ¹s free and
open to everyone.

All you need is a knowledge of networking technologies, and youÂ¹ll be
guaranteed to learn something new and have fun!

Event details: https://developer.cisco.com/site/ietf-hackathon
Link to register: https://www.ietf.org/meeting/92/hackathon-signup.html