Subject: [rmcat] Call for agenda items for RMCAT Session IETF 93

From: Karen Elisabeth Egede Nielsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 14:14:40 +0200

Hi wg,

We need to build the agenda for the RMCAT wg meeting.

For everybody working on a  RMCAT wg item then -*please*- (if you have not
already done so)

be back with information on whether you want to be scheduled to give a
short update

on the status of the work or possibly a longer update with more discussion
at RMCAT wg session in Prague.

For people working on new work (or existing individual work) that they want
to bring to the wg’s attention please do the same.

Please be back with requests asap as we shall fix the agenda June 26th.

Please note that  we will also have an Interim meeting on Sunday for more
in depth discussion on the

development of the CC algorithms and the evaluations results.

BR, Chairs

---

From: Karen Elisabeth Egede Nielsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 14:08:43 +0200

Hi,

The RMCAT Interim meeting in Prague will take place in room FLORENC.

Sunday 19.07 at 09:00-13:00 (We may finish earlier).

The preliminary agenda for the Interim meeting has been uploaded at:

https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/07/19/rmcat/agenda/agenda-interim-2015-rmcat-1
’

As we approach the time we may take the liberty to move people a little
around depending on the David’s availability

for the meeting.

BR, Karen

*From:* Karen Elisabeth Egede Nielsen [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, June 19, 2015 2:15 PM
*To:* [email-masked]'
*Subject:* Call for agenda items for RMCAT Session IETF 93

Hi wg,

BR, Chairs