Subject: Updated PGM source code (FreeBSD)

From: Luigi Rizzo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 13:41:52 +0100 (MET)

[sent to a few lists/individuals with Bcc to avoid spam on return]

Dear all,

an updated version of our FreeBSD pgm code is available for download
at the usual place

	http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/pgm.html

this include several bug fixes to out mid-august version, and now
implements PGM options. A sample application (pgmtftp) also included.

The usual disclaimer and guarantees (none!) apply.
Successful usage or bug reports are solicited and welcome.

	cheers
	luigi
-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------
  Luigi RIZZO, [email-masked]  . Dip. di Ing. dell'Informazione
  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/  . Universita` di Pisa
  TEL/FAX: +39-050-568.533/522     . via Diotisalvi 2, 56126 PISA (Italy)

		  http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/ngc99/
====  First International Workshop on Networked Group Communication  ====
-----------------------------------+-------------------------------------