Subject: RMT Agenda, 46th IETF Washington

From: Roger Kermode <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 06:25:19 +1100

Dear RMT'ers,

Please accept our apologies for the tardiness of this
message. Below is the preliminary Agenda for the RMT
meeting on Thursday.

Please be prompt, note that as the Agenda is *very*
tight, we will be taking steps to ensure that we run
to time :)

Cheers,

Roger, Lorenzo, and Allison

RMT Agenda
Thursday, Novemeber 11 at 1300-1500
===================================

CHAIRS: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
        Roger Kermode <[email-masked]>
        Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>

Agenda Bashing:                  Roger Kermode           [ 4 mins]
BB & DS Drafts Update:           Roger Kermode           [ 1 mins]
Guidelines Draft (NEW):          Allison Mankin          [15 mins]
Congestion Control Update:       Mark Handley            [ 5 mins]
Security Requirements:           Thomas Hardjono         [10 mins]
Generic Router Assist:           Tony Speakman/Brad Cain [20 mins] 
Leg Stretch, Brain Cramp Removal, Carpal Tunnel Break    [ 5 mins]
Protocol 1 - NACK:               Joe Macker              [20 mins]
Protocol 2 - TRACK:              Brian Whetten           [15 Mins]
Protocol 3 - Open Loop:          Mike Luby               [10 mins]
Recharter/Discussion/Next Steps: Roger Kermode           [15 mins]