Subject: 49th IETF San Diego RMT Agenda

From: Roger Kermode <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 07:39:29 +1100

Here it *finally* is....

Roger

RMT Agenda
49th IETF, San Diego
====================

Monday 19:30 - 22:00
  Agenda Bashing [Roger]                    19:30 - 09:40   10 mins
  Advertisement of MSEC BOF [Roger]         19:40 - 19:42    3 mins
  Apology regarding discussion of TFRC in TSVWG
                                 [Roger]    19:42 - 19:45    2 mins

Updates [Kermode]                           19:45 - 19:50    5 mins
  <draft-ietf-rmt-buildingblocks-03.txt>
  <draft-ietf-rmt-author-guidelines-00.txt>

NORM reorganisation [Brain/Joe]
  <draft-ietf-rmt-pi-norm-00.txt>           19:50 - 20:20   30 mins
  Security Considerations for NORM [Thomas] 20:20 - 20:30   10 mins

Layered Coding Transport (was ALC) drafts
  [Lorenzo/Mike/Luigi]                      20:30 - 21:20   50 mins
  Overview of structural reorganization
  <draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-00.txt>, <draft-ietf-rmt-info-fec-02.txt>
  <draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-02.txt>, <draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lcc-00.txt>

TRACK [Whetten/Chiu]                        21:20 - 22:00   40 mins
  <draft-ietf-rmt-bb-track-00.txt>,
  <draft-ietf-rmt-bb-tree-config-01.txt>

Tuesday 13:00 - 14:00
=====================
Building Blocks Registry Discussion [Roger]        13:00 - 13:10  10
mins

TFRC discussion [Sally Floyd/Jitendra Padhye]      13:10 - 13:30  20
mins

GRA/PGM Cattle Prod [Roger/Tony]                   13:30 - 13:35   5
mins
  Newly issued PGM draft - plan?

Individual drafts (not in charter)
  <draft-petrova-pgmmib-00.txt> [Michael Garwood]  13:50 - 14:00  10
mins
  <draft-calvert-concast-svc-00.txt> [Ken Calvert] 13:35 - 13:50  15
mins