Subject: Message ("Your message dated Sun, 10 Dec 2000 17:48:47...")

From: "L-Soft list server at LISTSERV.REDIRIS.ES (1.8d)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 04:09:21 +0100

Your message dated Sun, 10 Dec 2000 17:48:47 -0500 with subject "Get listed
on  Allairporttransport.com" has  been submitted  to the  moderator of  the
MBONE-ES list: Pedro Ruiz <[email-masked]>.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 00:06:48 -0500 (EST)

******* [email-masked] *******

This is the public mailing list for discussion about the W3C reference
library of common code (a.k.a. libwww).  This is the proper location
for discussing bug reports, patches, enhancements, and public
contributions to libwww.

******* About the W3C Mailing Lists *******

There are many mailing lists provided by the W3C for discussion
and development on the World Wide Web. A full list of them
is available at:

   http://www.w3.org/Mail/Lists.html

NOTE that this list is not the place for any of the following:

   How do I configure [insert-favorite-software-here]?
   I'm new to the web -- what is it?
   I tried to ask [insert-company-here] customer support, but
        [I didn't get any response / they told me to RTFM]
   What does RTFM mean?

Answers to the above are often found in the WWW FAQ maintained
by Thomas Boutell.  The FAQ is available from several sites.
Use the mirror closest to you: 

   Sunsite, eastern United States (North America):
       	http://sunsite.unc.edu/boutell/faq/
   Internex Online, Montreal, eastern Canada (North America):
        http://www.io.org/faq/www/index.html
   New Software Technologies Service, Austria (Europe):
        http://nswt.tuwien.ac.at:8000/htdocs/boutell/
   Glocom, Japan (Asia):
        http://www1.glocom.ac.jp/mirror/www.boutell.com/faq/index.htm

The FAQ also lists the names of all the USENET newsgroups that are
available regarding the WWW (most under the comp.infosystems.www.*
hierarchy).

******* Administrative Requests *******

The -request mail address should be used for all list administrative
requests.  It accepts the following commands (in the Subject of an
e-mail message):

    subscribe         -- Subscribe to the list.  If you want to subscribe
                         under a different address, use a Reply-To: address
                         header in the message.

    unsubscribe       -- Unsubscribe from the list.

    help              -- Get information about the mailing list.

    archive help      -- Get information about the list archive(s).

In the event of an address change, it would probably be wisest to first
send an unsubscribe for the old address (this can be done from the new
address), and then a new subscribe from the new address (the order is
important).

Most (un)subscription requests are processed automatically without human
intervention.  Do not send multiple (un)subscription or info requests in
one mail.  Only one will be processed per mail.

NOTE: The -request server usually does quite a good job in discriminating
      between (un)subscribe requests and messages intended for the
      maintainer.  If you'd like to make sure a human reads your message,
      make it look like a reply (i.e. the first word in the Subject: field
      should be "Re:", without the quotes of course); the -request server
      does not react to replies.

******* Archive Server *******

Every submission sent to this list is archived.  Archives of public
lists are available at URL:

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/

If you want to access this archive by e-mail, you have to send mail
to the -request address with the word "archive" as the first word of
your Subject:.  To get you started, try sending a mail to the -request
address with the following:

    Subject: archive help

Rev. 18/Jul/97  -JK

=================================================================