Subject: Re: RMT Draft Agenda

From: Tony Speakman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 09:18:32 -0800

> GRA/PGM
> exp <draft-ietf-rmt-gra-arch-01.txt>

At least one of the authors is no longer active on the draft
while others have expressed interest.  I plan to revisit the
thing with Don Towsley and Christos Papadopoulos shortly, but
there's nothing to discuss for the moment.

> Newly issued PGM draft - plan?

On behalf of all the PGM authors, I can say that we have no
plan to discuss the new PGM spec in this forum.

Tony S

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 14:01:37 -0500

Tony,

Thanks for your response to the agenda trial balloons...
we'll remove those discussions from the agenda, but look 
forward to hearing about GRA's revival soon.  If anyone
wants to just give a short talk about the plans, the chairs
are receptive...