Subject: security related concerns

From: Nipul Jayvant Shah <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 22:07:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi! I am a graduate student at NC State. I wanted to know if the RMT WG
has already conducted some research work related to the security issues of
RMT, especially concerning the denial of service attacks. If so, could
anyone suggest the related drafts?

Regards,

Nipul Shah
NCSU, Raleigh, NC.

---

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 13:58:52 -0800

Nipul,

There has been some discussion on this in the context of protocol
instantiations and building blocks, however better places to ask this
this question are [email-masked] (secure multicast IRTF group) or
[email-masked] (IETF group).

	Lorenzo

In message <[email-masked]>,

---

From: "Thomas Hardjono" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:58:07 -0500

Hi,

There is the TRACK security draft, which originated from work
on RMTP-II security.

There should be a NORM Security draft very soon.

cheers,

thomas
------