From: "Ralph" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 13:29:21

Dear Friends & Future Millionaire: 

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV: 
Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months right from 
your home !! 
THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET ! 
================================================== 
BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!! 
Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the 
letter you have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the 
popularity of this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news 
program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of 
this program described below, to see if it really can make people 
money. The show also investigated whether or not the program was 
legal. Their findings proved once and for all that there are 
''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation in the program 
and if people can -follow the simple instructions, they are bound 
to make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket cost''. DUE 
TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS 
ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER. 
This is what one had to say: ''Thanks to this profitable 
opportunity. I was approached many times before but each time I 
passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see what one 
could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. 
To my astonishment, I received total $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, 
with money still coming in." Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey. 
=================================================== 
Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around for a 
long time but I never believed in it. But one day when I received 
this again in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I 
followed the simple instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later 
the money started to come in. First month I only made $240.00 but 
the next 2 months after that I made a total of $290,000.00. So 
far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program, I have made 
over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to success in 
this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change 
anything.'' More testimonials later but first, 
===== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ====== 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months 
easily and comfortably, please read the following...THEN READ IT 
AGAIN and AGAIN!!! 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL 
DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS: 
=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below ===== 
For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT 
YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose 
name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR 
RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any 
mail problems. 
=== When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 
reports. You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on 
your computer and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00. 
Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 
reports from these 5 different individuals. Save them on your 
computer so they will be accessible for you to send to the 
1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a 
floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in 
case something happen to your computer. 
IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed 
next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way 
other than what is instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or 
you will loose out on majority of your profits. Once you 
understand the way this works, you will also see 
how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has 
been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work !!! People have 
tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five thinking 
they could get all the money. But it does not work this way. 
Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then 
nothing happened. So Do Not try to change anything other than 
what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you. 
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!! 
1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this 
advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the person in 
REPORT # 5. This person has made it through the cycle and is no 
doubt counting their fortune. 
2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5. 
3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4. 
4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3. 
5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2 
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position. 
PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY! 
========================================================== 
**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, 
and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. 
Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. 
To assist you with marketing your business on the Internet, the 5 
reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing 
information which includes how to send e-mails legally, 
where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more. 
There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going: 
METHOD # 1: BY SENDING E-MAIL LEGALLY 
========================================================== 
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it 
goes, and we will assume You and those involved send out only 
5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive 
only a 0.2% response (the response could be much better but lets 
just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people will send out hundreds 
of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). 
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. 
With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. 
Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a 
total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded 
with orders. That's=100 people responded and ordered Report # 2. 
Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 
500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for 
Report # 3. Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a 
total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 
10,000 orders for Report # 4. Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 
e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 
0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5 THAT'S 
100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half million). 
Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 
3..... $5,000 + 4 .... $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........ Grand 
Total=$555,550.00 NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND 
FIGURE OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU 
CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY ! 
========================================================= 
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE 
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. 
Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half 
or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000e-mails each or 
more? There are over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide 
and counting. Believe me, many people will do just that, and 
more! 
METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET 
======================================================= 
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are 
hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads 
on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly 
suggest you start with Method # 1 and progress to METHOD # 2 as you go 
along. For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them 
the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day 
service on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they 
send out, with your name and address on it, will be prompt 
because they can not advertise until they receive the report. 
=========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ==================== 
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: 
Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT 
accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at 
least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write 
the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL 
ADDRESS and your name and postal address. 
PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW : 
==================================================== 
REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the 
Net" Order Report #1 from: 

J.R.
PMB No. 166
20165 N 67th AVE Ste 122A
Glendale, AZ 85308-7002
USA
___________________________________________________________ 
REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending e-mail on the 
Net" Order Report # 2 from: 

S. Cranke
1503-1500 Walkley Rd
Ottawa, ON
K1V 0H8 
Canada
____________________________________________________________ 
REPORT # 3: "Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Net" 
Order Report # 3 from : 

T. Richardson
P.O. Box 753
Richland, MO. 65556
USA 
____________________________________________________________ 
REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net" 
Order Report # 4 from:

C.J. Kalata 
P.O. Box 130157 
Roseville, MN 55113-0002 
USA 

____________________________________________________________ 
REPORT #5: "How to Send Out 0ne Million e-mails for Free" 
Order Report # 5 from: 

R. B. 
Box. 21115, 
Grande Prairie 
Alberta, T8V-6W7 
Canada 
_____________________________________________________________ 
$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$ 
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: 
=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 
2 weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do. 
=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that 
you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did 
not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do. 
=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU 
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the 
cash will continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: 
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in 
front of a Different report. 
You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report 
people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE 
INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START 
THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. 
There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this 
business !!! 
====================================================== 
FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS 
PROGRAM: You have just received information that can give you 
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and 
JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next 
few weeks and months than you have ever imagined. Follow the 
program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It 
works exceedingly well as it is now. 
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have 
put your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 
..........# 5 
as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send 
out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every one of 
them. Remember though, the more you send out the more potential 
customers you will reach. 
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials 
and opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO 
YOU NOW ! 
============ MORE TESTIMONIALS ================ 
"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am 
an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty 
good money. When I received this program I grumbled to 
Jody about receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole 
thing,spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages 
involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored 
my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with 
both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the 
old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't work. Well, 
the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 
responses. Within the next 45 days she had received total $ 
147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was shocked. I have joined 
Jody in her ''hobby''. Mitchell Wolf, Chicago, Illinois 
====================================================== 
''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make 
up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I 
am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that 
there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at 
least get my money back''. '' I was surprised when I found my 
medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made 
$319,210.00in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal 
is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't 
a better investment with a faster return and so big." 
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada 
======================================================= 
''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I 
wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no 
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I 
was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed then 
it luckily came again...... I did not delete this one! I made 
more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came within 
22 weeks." Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y. 
======================================================= 
''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money 
with little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions 
carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in. My 
first month I made $20,560.00 and by the end of third month my 
total cash count was $362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to 
Internet.". Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand 
======================================================= 
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON 
'YOUR' ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM ! 
======================================================= 
If you have any questions of the legality of this program, 
contact the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, 
Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, 
Washington, D.C.