Subject: RMT agenda, 50th IETF

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 23:29:14 -0800

this is what the agenda looks like so far.

 Agenda Bashing                                          5 mins
    Kermode/Vicisano
 Updates on draft-ietf-rmt-author-guidelines-01.txt      5 mins
    Kermode/Vicisano
 ALC PI, status of the work                              5 mins
    Luby
 Updates to the TRACK BB and Tree BB                    20 mins
    Kadansky
 A New TRACK PI draft                                   30 mins
    Whetten
 draft-ietf-rmt-bb-pgmcc-00.txt, CC proposal for NORM   15 mins
    Vicisano
 draft-koh-rmt-bb-tsm-00.txt                            10 mins
    Kang

The chairs would like to remind all the speakers that they should not
give a technical presentation on the full content of the drafts, but they
should assume that the attendees have read them.

As for draft-koh-rmt-bb-tsm-00.txt, given that this was not posted as
WG draft we suggest the speaker to give a very short (5 mins) overview
and defer further discussion to the mailing list to give people the
chance to read the draft.

	thanks,
	Lorenzo

---

From: Brian Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 09:37:20 -0500

I will be happy provide an overview of the updates to the NORM PI 
document also, if there is a slot available.

-- 
Brian
__________________________________
Brian Adamson
<http://manimac.itd.nrl.navy.mil>
<mailto:[email-masked]>

---

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:58:40 -0800

Brian,

I'll add a short (5/10 mins or you need more ?) slot to the agenda.

	thanks,
	Lorenzo