Subject: [Rmt] closing the work on TRACK ?

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:46:04 -0700

dear RMTers,

The chairs will be working on updating the WG milestones and charter
and would like to know your opinion about removing all the
TRACK-related work from the working group charter.

In the last WG meeting in Yokohama we couldn't gather information on
the authors' intentions, because none of them was there. However the
lack of advancement in the work is probably an indication of lack of
interest in pursuing it further. The plan is to stop the work on TRACK
and change the WG charter accordingly, unless there is a clear
indication/commitment from the TRACK authors.

At the previous WG meeting (Minneapolis) there was a request of
archiving the work already done on TRACK through one or more
informational RFCs, however is our opinion not to produce any TRACK WG
document, unless there is a clear interest and commitment on fully
pursuing the work on it.

	thank you,
	the WG chairs
_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt