Subject: [Rmt] [[email-masked]: remind authors to update their IPR boilerplate, please!]

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:57:48 -0700

RMT authors,

please check Allison's note below about the new IPR boilerplate
for ID submissions.

	thanks,
	Lorenzo

----- Forwarded message from Allison Mankin <[email-masked]> -----

To: [email-masked]
Subject: remind authors to update their IPR boilerplate, please!
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 09:26:24 -0700
From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>

Folks,

Please please remind everyone to update their IPR boilerplate to
RFC 3667, or, even better, the fixed version, as documented in
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt.  Right at the 00 cutoff,
the Secretariat somewhat graciously (or with gritted teeth, I'm not sure
which) let at least three TSV id-s re-submit after the IPR boilerplate
bounced them.  But the Secretariat might not feel they need to do this
for Oct 25 cutoff, especially if they get a lot of these bounces, since
the number of submissions is high, and they have a lot of other work right
then.

So please get all authors to be extra careful!

Allison and Jon

----- End forwarded message -----

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt