Subject: [Rmt] RFC 3926 on FLUTE - File Delivery over Unidirectional Transport

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 16:31:35 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3926

        Title:      FLUTE - File Delivery over Unidirectional
                    Transport
        Author(s):  T. Paila, M. Luby, R. Lehtonen, V. Roca, R. Walsh
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       October 2004
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked]
        Pages:      35
        Characters: 81224
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rmt-flute-08.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3926.txt

This document defines FLUTE, a protocol for the unidirectional
delivery of files over the Internet, which is particularly suited to
multicast networks.  The specification builds on Asynchronous Layered
Coding, the base protocol designed for massively scalable multicast
distribution.

This document is a product of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working
Group of the IETF.

This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Discussion and
suggestions for improvement are requested.  Distribution of this memo
is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.
_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt