Subject: [Rmt] draft-ietf-rmt-fec-bb-revised-01 WG Last-Call

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:14:36 -0700

Please be advised that this email starts RMT working group
last-call for draft-ietf-rmt-fec-bb-revised-01.

Please provide your comments by Monday September 27th, if
any.

Additional notes:

draft-ietf-rmt-fec-bb-revised-01 is a revision of RFC 3452, FEC
Building Block, intended to obsolete RFC 3452 and to move the FEC BB to
the Standard Track category. Please note that, although this building
block specification might not be fully backward compatible with RFC
3452, the overall revision process of RMT Experimental RFCs strives to
produce backward-compatible protocol instantiations.

	thank you,
	Lorenzo Vicisano

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt

---

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:35:41 -0700

Correcting my own typo: the deadline is Monday September 26th,
not 27th.

	thank you,
	Lorenzo