Subject: [Rmt] Comment on URL

From: "raj" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:38:37 -0000

Hi Vincent and team,

Just a small comment about an anomaly in the RMT website, it seems that the
URL for "Layered Coding Transport (LCT) Building Block
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-01.txt> "
and "Asynchronous Layered Coding (ALC) Protocol Instantiation
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-pi-alc-revised-01.txt> "
in the Internet Drafts section are both directed to the same document  viz.
"Asynchronous Layered Coding (ALC) Protocol Instantiation
draft-ietf-rmt-pi-alc-revised-01" .
 
Regards,

Raj

Communications and Imaging Research Group

Department Of Engineering

Fraser Noble Building, 

Kings College, 

Aberdeen, 

Scotland, 

AB24 3UE, 

United Kingdom 
Tel: UK +1224 272813   

Fax: UK +1224 272497

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt

---

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 11:08:52 -0800

Raj,

thanks for pointing this out, I just sent a request
to fix it.

	Lorenzo