Subject: [Rmt] Call for Agenda Items, 66th IETF - Montreal

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:55:34 -0700

If you have items to add to the agenda please reply to this email.

The final agenda submission deadline is July 3rd, but I'm planning
to publish a tentative agenda as soon as I gat your requests.

	thank you,
	Lorenzo

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt

---

From: Brian Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:33:59 -0400

Lorenzo,

I updated the "NORM-revised" draft to correct an inconsistency with 
the specification of the sender "inactivity" timeout recommended.  I 
did get a note from the ID Tracker that indicates the new draft has 
been posted, but I haven't yet sees an announcement of that on this 
list yet.

I think the draft could be ready for working group last call, unless 
new interest more detailed attention to security issues is going to 
require changes to the current suite of RMT protocol instantiations?

I could present some thoughts on the security discussion initiated by 
Magnus as it relates to NORM, if desired.   I think he has brought up 
some good points.  "Security Considerations" are identified in the 
current documents, NORM included, but detailed solutions aren't 
provided.

cheers,

-- 
Brian
__________________________________
Brian Adamson
<mailto:[email-masked]>

---

From: Lorenzo Vicisano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:15:21 -0700

Brian,

I'll include the following:

  - NORM PI/BB update - 5 minutes
  - Norm Security Discussion 15 minutes 

        thanks,
        Lorenzo