Subject: [Rmt] Draft IETF 71 RMT Meeting Agenda Posted

From: Brian Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:31:23 -0500

The RMT meeting is scheduled for Mon, 10 March at 1:00 pm

I've posted a draft agenda at
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/agenda/rmt.txt. If you have
any other topics you'd like added, please email Lorenzo & I ASAP.

There is some open time on the agenda.  Additional agenda input is welcome.

Please also review the other current WG documents. A complete list
with links can be found on our charter page at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/rmt-charter.html.

I look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia.

-- 
Brian
__________________________________
Brian Adamson
<mailto:[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt