Subject: [Rmt] I-D Action:draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Layered Coding Transport (LCT) Building Block
	Author(s)       : M. Luby, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-07.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2008-07-12

Layered Coding Transport (LCT) provides transport level support for
reliable content delivery and stream delivery protocols.  LCT is
specifically designed to support protocols using IP multicast, but
also provides support to protocols that use unicast.  LCT is
compatible with congestion control that provides multiple rate
delivery to receivers and is also compatible with coding techniques
that provide reliable delivery of content.  This document obsoletes
RFC3451

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt

---

From: Igor Slepchin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 17:50:27 -0400

There is a typo in section 5.2.1:

"There are two formats for Header Extension fields, as depicted in
Figure 2.  The first format is used for variable-length extensions,
with Header Extension Type (HET) values between 0 and 127.  The
second format is used for fixed length (one 32-bit word) extensions,
using HET values from 127 to 255."

The last sentence should be saying "from 128 to 255".

Thank you,
Igor Slepchin