Subject: [Rmt] Draft IETF72 RMT WG Agenda Posted

From: Brian Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:11:05 -0400

All,

I have posted a draft agenda for the IETF72 RMT WG meeting.

There is still time left in the agenda for additional requests.   In  
addition to WG documents, the "New FCAST" proposal has been updated  
and will be discussed.  See http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-roca-rmt-newfcast-02.txt

Similarly, the RMT Security Discussion has been updated and review and  
comments would be greatly appreciated.  This document provides a  
"Security Considerations on Steroids" discussion for the RMT protocol  
suite at large.  It would be useful to have this document for future  
documents to reference as appropriate rather than regurgitate all of  
these issues in all future specifications.

Brian Adamson
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt