Subject: [Rmt] I-D Action:draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-revised-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Negative-Acknowledgment (NACK) Building Blocks
	Author(s)       : B. Adamson, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-revised-06.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document discusses the creation of reliable multicast protocols
utilizing negative-acknowledgment (NACK) feedback.  The rationale for
protocol design goals and assumptions are presented.  Technical
challenges for NACK-based (and in some cases general) reliable
multicast protocol operation are identified.  These goals and
challenges are resolved into a set of functional "building blocks"
that address different aspects of reliable multicast protocol
operation.  It is anticipated that these building blocks will be
useful in generating different instantiations of reliable multicast
protocols.  This document obsoletes RFC 3941.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-revised-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Rmt mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rmt

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:07:21 +0200

RMT,

Brian has been working on resolving the discusses on this document. 
There are a few changes to this document. I would like to make the WG 
aware of them and if they see issues with it bring it up.

Diff:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/rmt/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-revised/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-revised-06-from-05.diff.html

Cheers

Magnus

[email-masked] skrev:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 

-- 

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Färögatan 6                | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Brian Adamson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:05:12 -0400

All,

I have updated and posted a revised IETF 72 RMT WG Agenda
(see http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/rmt.txt).

There is some time available in the agenda for an additional item or  
two if anyone would like to add something.

Finally, can those providing presentations please email those to me at  
their convenience prior to the meeting?

best regards,

Brian Adamson
[email-masked]