Subject: [Rmt] I-D Action:draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Layered Coding Transport (LCT) Building Block
	Author(s)       : M. Luby, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-11.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2009-08-31

The Layered Coding Transport (LCT) Bulding Block provides transport
level support for reliable content delivery and stream delivery
protocols.  LCT is specifically designed to support protocols using
IP multicast, but also provides support to protocols that use
unicast.  LCT is compatible with congestion control that provides
multiple rate delivery to receivers and is also compatible with
coding techniques that provide reliable delivery of content.  This
document obsoletes RFC 3451.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-bb-lct-revised-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.