Subject: [Rmt] Last Call: draft-ietf-rmt-pi-alc-revised (Asynchronous Layered Coding (ALC) Protocol Instantiation) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 06:53:45 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Reliable Multicast Transport WG 
(rmt) to consider the following document:

- 'Asynchronous Layered Coding (ALC) Protocol Instantiation '
   <draft-ietf-rmt-pi-alc-revised-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document has a normative reference to RFC 3738: "Wave and 
Equation Based Rate Control (WEBRC) Building Block" an Experimental RFC. 
Please consider the appropriateness of this downward reference. 
See RFC 3967 for additional information about this. 

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-09-22. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-pi-alc-revised-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=13396&rfc_flag=0