Subject: Re: [Rmt] I-D Action:draft-ietf-rmt-pi-alc-revised-07.txt

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 11:02:55 +0200

Hi

Sorry for the delay in reviewing the updated version.

I have checked this against my AD review comments and we can go forward.
Regarding the base line security profile, it is at least specified even
if not unavoidably mandated and I think that is worth checking with the
security reviewers if they see it as ok or not.

One thing I didn't noticed before but needs to ask about. Have all the
authors and their companies of the time of contributing to RFC 3450
approved giving away the rights according to RFC5378? If not I think the
easiest is to use the alternative statement from the trusts document. If
you have any additional questions about this just ask.

As the ID nits tool states it:
  == The document seems to lack a disclaimer for pre-RFC5378 work, but
  was first submitted before 10 November 2008.  Should you add the
  disclaimer?
     (See the Legal Provisions document at
     http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info for more information.).

As I believe you don't have all the rights I have placed the document in
revised ID again.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Watson, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:12:21 -0700

Ok, I submitted 08 with the pre-RFC5378 disclaimer.

...Mark

On 9/3/09 2:02 AM, "Magnus Westerlund" <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Fdrvgatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079