Subject: [Rmt] I-D Action:draft-ietf-rmt-pi-alc-revised-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable Multicast Transport Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Asynchronous Layered Coding (ALC) Protocol Instantiation
	Author(s)       : M. Luby, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmt-pi-alc-revised-08.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2009-09-03

This document describes the Asynchronous Layered Coding (ALC)
protocol, a massively scalable reliable content delivery protocol.
Asynchronous Layered Coding combines the Layered Coding Transport
(LCT) building block, a multiple rate congestion control building
block and the Forward Error Correction (FEC) building block to
provide congestion controlled reliable asynchronous delivery of
content to an unlimited number of concurrent receivers from a single
sender.  This document obsoletes RFC3450.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rmt-pi-alc-revised-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.