Subject: [rohc] ROHC has moved, welcome to [email-masked]

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (EPL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:14:58 +0100

ROHCers,

The ROHC mailing list has now been moved, and this mail is sent through the new list. Future
postings should now be directed to "[email-masked]", so please update your address book.
Postings to "[email-masked]" will be forwarded to the new list, but only for a limited period.

All subscribers of "[email-masked]" have been moved to the new list, and you should all have
received a welcome message for the subscription. 

Information about the new list can be found at:
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc
Note that there is also a new archive for ROHC. The old archive will stay where it currently is,
but we will also take a copy of it to ietf.org. However, that will not happen immediately.

The new list gives us new possibilities for moderation, and there are basically two new rules for
postings:
1) Postings are limited to 40 Kb
2) Only subscribers are allowed to post, others will be moderated and all relevant (non spam)
postings will be manually approved

If you are subscribed with multiple addresses, note that the new list has an option for each
subscription to choose whether messages are to be delivered to that address or not.
Subscribers can also choose to get messages in daily digests.

See you on the new list!
/Lars-Erik

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc