Subject: [rohc] [Fwd: [Sipping] WGLC for draft-ietf-sipping-sigcomp-sip-dictionary]

From: "Miguel A. Garcia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 11:08:43 +0300

Hi:

Although the SIP/SDP dictionary for Sigcomp falls into the SIPPING WG
work items, I believe it may be interesting for folks who are following 
this work to be informed that the document is going to WGLC now.

If you have any concern, please post it to the SIPPING mailing list.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-sigcomp-sip-dictionary-04.txt

/Miguel
-- 
Miguel-Angel Garcia                     Oy LM Ericsson AB
                                        Jorvas, Finland
mailto:[email-masked]     Phone:  +358 9 299 3553
mailto:[email-masked]        Mobile: +358 40 5140002

Subject: [Sipping] WGLC for draft-ietf-sipping-sigcomp-sip-dictionary
From: Rohan Mahy <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:32:21 -0700
List-Id: SIPPING Working Group (applications of SIP) <sipping.ietf.org>

Hi,

I'd like to begin Working Group Last Call for 
draft-ietf-sipping-sigcomp-sip-dictionary-04.txt.  Last call will close 
on Sept 20th

thanks,
-rohan

_______________________________________________
Sipping mailing list  https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping
This list is for NEW development of the application of SIP
Use [email-masked] for questions on current sip
Use [email-masked] for new developments of core SIP