Subject: [rohc] rohc complexity

From: "Parshuram Rao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:11:07 -0400

Hello,

I have a couple of questions about the implementation aspect of ROHC.Any 
help will be much appreciated.

1)What are the typical values for the memory and processor requirements for 
a ROHC implementation?

2)I've seen some values for an EPIC based ROHC implementation, but I 
understand such an implementation will be more intensive.This was a while 
ago - I don't know which implementation is more efficient now.Is EPIC going 
to become part of an ROHC design?

Once again, thanks.
Parshu.

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc