Subject: [rohc] General Information

From: umair afzal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:22:20 +0500

Hello All!

I am new in RoHC field. Will some body plz give me a general idea about
RoHC, how to interwork RoHC with IP network, etc?
And I would be grateful if some one can send me some tutorial or other such
informative stuff regarding RoHC, or can tell me about some useful website.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Umair
_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc

---

From: Xiaoyuan Gu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:23:25 +0200

Dear Umair,

The ROHC Architecture Draft gives clear information on this. "RObust Header
Compression (ROHC): The ROHC
Architecture<draft-jonsson-rohc-architecture-00.txt>".

In addition, the following materials could also help:

[1] Svanbro, K.; Hannu, H.; Jonsson, L.-E.; Degermark, M., “Wireless
real-time IP services enabled by header compression”, Vehicular Technology
Conference Proceedings, 2000. VTC 2000-Spring Tokyo. 2000 IEEE 51st, Volume:
2, 2000, pp. 1150 -1154 vol.2

[2] Jeremy Lilley, Jason Yang, Hari Balakrishnan, and Srinivasan Seshan, "A
Unified Header Compression Framework for Low-Bandwidth Links", Proc. 6th ACM
MOBICOM, Boston, MA, August 2000.

[3] Degermark, M.; Hannu, H.; Jonsson, L.; Svanbro, K., “Evaluation of CRTP
performance over cellular radio links”, IEEE Personal Communications,
Volume: 7 Issue: 4, Aug. 2000, pp. 20 -25

[4] A. Cellatoglu, S. Fabri, S. Worrall, A.H. Sadka, A.M. Kondoz, "Robust
Header Compression for Real-time Services in Cellular Networks", IEE 3G
2001, London, UK, March 2001, pp. 124-128.

[5] C. Jiao, L. Schwiebert, G. G. Richard III, "Adaptive Header Compression
for Wireless Networks", In Proc. of the 26th Annual IEEE Conference on Local
Computer Networks (LCN 2001).

[6] Xiaoyuan Gu, Hannes Hartenstein and Stefan Fischer, “A Robust Header
Compression Simulator and Visualizer”, In Proc. of Architecture of Computing
Systems - Trends in Network and Pervasive Computing (ARCS'2002), Karlsruhe,
Germany, April 2002, pp. 274-286.

Cheers,
Xiaoyuan Gu

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of umair
afzal
Sent: Freitag, 18. Oktober 2002 10:22
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [rohc] General Information

Hello All!

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Umair