Subject: [rohc] Jim Fleming

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:41:06 +0200

Dear All,

As Jim Fleming has once again been banned from the general IETF
discussion list, he seems to be seeking new lists to disturb
with his annoying and irrelevant postings.

Mr. Fleming will not be totally banned from the ROHC list at this
point, but his postings will all be held for approval and 
messages irrelevant to the ROHC work will be discarded as any
other spam.

/Lars-Erik

--------------------------------------
Lars-Erik Jonsson
IETF ROHC WG Chair
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +46 920 20 21 07
Home: +46 920 999 57

My opinions are my personal opinions and should not be considered
as the opinions of my employer, if not explicitly stated. 
_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc