Subject: [rohc] Please register for the 4th ROHC interop ASAP

From: Stefan Hendrata <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:36:59 +0200 (CEST)

Dear ROHC community,

the official deadline for registering and guaranteed attendance at the 4th
ROHC interoperability tests "ROHC in the City" is ending today.

So far, the following companies or institutions, respectively, have
registered for participation at the interop:

- acticom GmbH
- Effnet
- Institute for Communications Research, Singapore
- Ericsson

As written in the invitation ( www.acticom.de/1365.html ), everyone who
has a ROHC implementation is invited to participate at the ROHC interop
event.

For information on the test setup and the requirements on your ROHC
system, please check out www.acticom.de/1371.html

Since we have a few newcomers to ROHC interop tests (including us), we
will start with basic test objectives ( www.acticom.de/1372.html ) and
hope to quickly advance to test more tricky issues.

If you decide to participate, please register ASAP on

	www.acticom.de/1373.html

because we need a fairly certain number of participants for organizational
matters.

For general information on the 4th ROHC interop test "ROHC in the City"
please visit www.acticom.de/interop.html

Best regards,
Stefan Hendrata
- acticom GmbH -

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc