Subject: [rohc] Question about the compress scheme to compress the RTP/UDP/IP/PPP headers

From: qibaojian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:54:21 +0800

Hi

Is the compress scheme to compress the RTP/UDP/IP/PPP headers unitedly exist?

qibaojian

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:44:01 +0100

> Is the compress scheme to compress the RTP/UDP/IP/PPP headers 

I'm not quite sure about the context for this question, but for PPP 
over serial, there is very little (one byte) left to compress once you 
use all of PPP's compression schemes.

If you are talking about tunnel aggregates, there is a different, much 
longer story.

Gruesse, Carsten

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc