Subject: [rohc] SigComp implementer's guide status

From: "Surtees, Abigail" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:12:49 -0000

Hi All,

The SigComp implementer's guide has not been updated for Minneapolis so
still stands at version 01 (June 2003).  There has been only one issue
discussed on the list since then that should go into the next version.  This
is the issue of state retention priority (see
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/rohc/current/msg01748.html
and the responses).

I'll propose some text to cover this issue (and any others that arise in the
mean time) after Minneapolis.  

Best regards,

Abbie

Abbie Surtees
Senior Engineer
Networks
Roke Manor Research Ltd
Old Salisbury Lane
Romsey, SO51 0ZN
Tel:   +44 (0) 1794 833131

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc