Subject: [rohc] Two stranded Internet-Drafts now at http://www.dmn.tzi.org/ietf/rohc/

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:53:22 +0200

ROHCers,

we managed to make a mess of the submission of two drafts in two 
different ways (one XML problem that led to the wrong boilerplate, one 
2-minute mail delay).
As these are important documents that we need to discuss in Washington, 
I have made them available at the secondary ROHC website:

	http://www.dmn.tzi.org/ietf/rohc/

Please add these documents to your reading list for the ROHC meeting as 
you would if they were actual Internet-Drafts.

Gruesse, Carsten

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:16:33 +0200

ROHCers,

I have put up a reading list for the impending meeting at the secondary 
ROHC site,

(I did this list before my second cup of coffee, so please tell me if 
I'm missing something).

The two drafts that were thought lost have now finally turned up in the 
I-D archives, by the way.

We now need to fix the agenda.
I expect everything that is not at the RFC editor queue level to be an 
agenda item.
We do need estimations from submitters/presenters as to how much 
discussion time (including any presentations) we need.

Gruesse, Carsten