Subject: [rohc] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ertekin-rqts-hcoipsec-01.txt

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (LU/EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:32:18 +0200

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Integration of Header Compression over IPsec 
			  Security Associations
	Author(s)	: E. Ertekin, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ertekin-rqts-hcoipsec-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2005-5-27
	
Internet Protocol security mechanisms, such as IP Security (IPsec)
   [IPSEC], provides various security services for IP traffic.  However,
   the benefits offered by IPsec may come at the cost of increased
   overhead.  This document identifies a methodology for integrating
   header compression (HC) over IPsec (HCoIPsec).  HCoIPsec proposes to
   reduce the amount of packet overhead associated with the transmission
   of traffic over tunnel mode security associations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ertekin-rqts-hcoipsec-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc