Subject: RE: [rohc] Review: draft-ietf-rohc-over-reordering-02.txt

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson \(LU/EAB\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 08:41:30 +0200

Aniruddha,

Thanks for checking the document. Before I respond to all issues
I agree with you on, I'd like to understand better what you mean
with the following:

> 4. section 6.1.2.1 , Will the addition of "The decompressor 
>    should not deliver the sequentially late (with respect to
>    the reference) non-updating packet to upper layer." handle
>    case for both updating and non-updating packets?

Do you mean something is missing in 6.1.2.1? I do not understand
the intention here. 6.1.2.1 only addresses updating packets, as
it is about avoiding the "missing reference problem", which only
concerns updating packets.

Rgds,
/L-E

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc

---

From: Aniruddha Kulkarni <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 09:20:07 +0200

Well, the section heading only says "Bi-directional Reliable Mode 
(R-mode)", so
I suggested handling for both updating and non-updating packets to make 
it complete.

---Aniruddha