Subject: [rohc] Withdrawal of the "Interoperability of RFC 3095" draft

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson (LU/EAB)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:58:53 +0100

ROHCers,

This WG document was intended to be the basis for taking RFC 3095
further to Draft Standard, documenting interoperability tested
functionality. Since we have now changed our plans and do not
intend to go to DS with 3095, but instead do an update of the
standard, this document is not getting updated anymore and we
neither plan to publish it as an RFC, nor will we make use of
it in the process of advancing other documents.

Consequently, I suggest we kill this document, i.e. remove it
from our list of "current WG documents" and classify it as
"withdrawn by the IETF". The existing draft will still be
available from the archives, but it will not turn up as a
document we are working on in the WG.

If there are no actual objections to this, I will ask
for a withdrawal within a week from now.

BR
/L-E

--------------------------------------
Lars-Erik Jonsson
IETF ROHC WG Chair
E-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +46 8 404 29 61

My opinions are my personal opinions and should not be considered
as the opinions of my employer, if not explicitly stated.  

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc