Subject: [rohc] Re: 65th IETF - ROHC, cancelled

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 19:36:55 -0600

ROHCers,

while the official WG meeting was cancelled, we will have a semi- 
organized hallway meeting about header compression over IPsec  
(HCoIPsec) today at 20:30 in room Sapphire.

The objective is to get some early cross-area views on the emerging  
HCoIPsec work.

The drafts that mention HCoIPsec are:

draft-ietf-rohc-hcoipsec-01.txt
draft-jasani-rohc-hcoipsec-alternatives-00.txt

Also, RFC 4224 (ROHC over Channels That Can Reorder Packets) is  
highly relevant, of course.

We won't have a projector, so we will have to stare into our laptops  
to see the slides.

I have started putting up slides at

http://www.dmn.tzi.org/rohc/65/

-- please send me any additional slides you want to discuss.

Gruesse, Carsten

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc