Subject: [rohc] Doubt regarding forming NACK message

From: Rasheed Ahammad S <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:34:07 +0530

Hi ROHCians

1) Incase of decompression failure SIGCOMP has to send NACK message to 
other end.  RFC 4077  figure 1 contains NACK message structure which has 
"returned feedback item" is one of the field. So when forming the message 
how can we encorporate "returned feedback item" in NACK message since we 
don't know the compartment id ( received message is not decompressed 
successfully). 

2) If an End receives NACK message what actions it should take..?.

Thanking you very much

Regards,
Rasheed
Ext: 9113

***********************  FSS-Private   ***********************

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc