Subject: [rohc] WG last-call for the RFC 3095 Implementer's Guide - Again

From: "Lars-Erik Jonsson \(LU/EAB\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:03:14 +0200

ROHCers,
 
Since the previous WGLC attempt for this draft, the draft has
been through a significant re-work, mainly editorial but also
some additional technical issues with RFC 3095 have been
discovered and resolved.

This document is important to ensure RFC 3095 implementations
can be made interoperable, and we believe it should now be
taken further for RFC publication. We are therefore now issuing
a third working group last-call on the following document:
 
             draft-ietf-rohc-rtp-impl-guide-20.txt
                  (for publication as Proposed Standard)
 
This will be the usual two-week WG last-call as suggested in
RFC 2418. Please direct last-call comments to the ROHC mailing
list [email-masked] before Tue, 2006-10-10, 18:00 UTC.
 
Rgds,
/L-E

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc