Subject: [rohc] (no subject)

From: "Surtees, Abigail" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:02:41 +0100

Hi All,

The SigComp implementer's guide has expired again.  I have put a new
version here:
http://sigcomp.srmr.co.uk/~ahs/draft-ietf-rohc-sigcomp-impl-guide-07.txt

I have proposed some text that I think covers the recent locally
available state discussion (see
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rohc/current/msg04466.html).
Please have a look at section 10.3 and let me know what you think.

Are there other comments, issues that should be addressed before
submission of the draft?  If I don't hear anything by Friday (and the
text for 10.3 is agreed by then), I will submit the draft on Monday.

Best regards,

Abbie

--
Abbie Surtees
Consultant Engineer
Roke Manor Research Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1794 833131 
Fax: +44 (0)1794 833433

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc