Subject: [rohc] ROHC-TCP IPv4+TCP+No Opt packet Size

From: Dan Zeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 16:02:42 +0200

To 
                                       [email-masked]     
                                                                        cc 
     Dan Zeng                          [email-masked]                       
                                                                   Subject 
     03.09.2007 15:58                  ROHC-TCP IPv4+TCP+No Opt packet     
                                       Size                                
                                                            Classification 
                                       Unclassified                        

                                                                           

Dear Mr Pelletier,

I am a student studying in TU Hamburg Harburg in Germany. I am doing my
master thesis about ROHC-TCP.

Now I am using the NS2 to simulate the ROHC -TCP. I have one question about
RFC 4996.

On page 10, there is a table about the header size  of uncompression
packets and with ROHC-TCP.

Why there doesnt list the size of IPv4+TCP+no opt ? what's ROHC-TCP data
and ack size of IPv4+TCP+no opt?

Is the size listing on the talbe includes the CID profile number or CRC?

Thank you very much for your help and I am looking  forwarding to hearing
your reply.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen/ With kind regards,

Dan Zeng

_____________________________________________________________________

Dan Zeng
TU Hamburg-Harburg
Schwarzenbergstraße 95
D-21073 Hamburg

on behalf of

NXP Semiconductors
BL Identification - Software Innovation Group

NXP Semiconductors Germany GmbH
Georg-Heyken-Str. 1
21147 Hamburg
Office: + 49 40 5613  3685 -  Fax: +49 40 5613 2193
E-mail: [email-masked], www.NXP.com

Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volker Kuckhermann (Vors.), Dr. Wigand Ridder / Sitz:
Hamburg / Registergericht: Hamburg HRB 84 865

The information contained in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
All transactions for the purchase of NXP Semiconductors' products are
subject to our general terms and conditions of commercial sale. These are
published at: www.nxp.com/profile/terms/index.html.

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc