Subject: [rohc] Call for volunteers: WG chair

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:31:39 +0200

Hi,

This is a call for volunteers for the position as WG chair for ROHC. I
also apreciate any nominations you WG participants can give me.

We are looking for a chair to take over from Lars-Erik for the work
needed until ROHC can conclude as WG. I estimate this to be a 1 to 1.5
year commitment. As the WG participants are aware the remaing work is HC
over IPsec and the v2 of the RTP profile that is left to work on in the
charter.

So if you are interested, have questions or like to nominate someone
please contact me and Lars-Erik.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc