Subject: [rohc] CDRs for ROHCoIPSec

From: "Carl Knutsson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 16:41:12 +0200

rohcers, all,

The ROHCoIPSec drafts are soon up for a WG Last-Call.  In the ROHC WG,
we usually appoint committed document reviewers (CDRs) for most of our
documents. We already have one (or two) candidates, but I am now asking
for volunteers from the rohc WG (with ROHC knowledge) to serve as CDRs
for this document. Candidates with prior ROHC expirienc is prefered, but it
could also be a good oppertunity for newer members contribute.

The CDRs commit to send a review to of document to the authors and the
rohc-list before the dead-line of the WG Last-Call (in return for
being cited as an official CDR in in the acknowledgment section of
the RFC.  If you are interested please send me an email.

Best Regards,
Carl Knutsson, ROHC WG Chair
_______________________________________________
Rohc mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rohc