Subject: [Roll-bier-dt] ROLL BIER design team weekly

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 15:21:56 +0000

When: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 9:00 AM-10:00 AM. (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Where: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2d72984f919bb773e1c158b97a7b1c34

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ether pad: https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/roll-bier

Wiki: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/roll/wiki/roll-bier-dt

Set up meeting for time being weekly, we’ll have to check how this works through

the DST changes US/Europe anyhow. Both Webex and Outlook should have been set up

with UTC, so local times will change US/EU!

[ Call is now configured so that anyone who has an account on ietf.webex.com can start

  the meeting. Aka: anyone who is WG chair and has requested WG chair webex account from IETF.

  This should make it easier to start the call in case one of us is missing given how

  many in the DT are WG chairs. Alas, it does not seem to be possible in webex to start

  call without any host.]

ROLL WG changed the time for this Webex meeting.

ROLL BIER design team weekly

Every Wednesday, from Wednesday, October 10, 2018, to no end date

4:00 pm  |  Greenwich Time (Reykjavik, GMT)  |  1 hr

Meeting number (access code): 642 847 847

Meeting password: bier

Add to Calendar

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m9caa330b77c514f1f2731015a5a54f6d

When it's time, join the meeting.

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m9ad63f055be120e493ebe01b431e2c31

JOIN BY IPHONE ONE-TAP

tel:+1-650-479-3208,,*01*642847847%23%23*01*  Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Can't join the meeting?

https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.