Subject: [Roll-bier-dt] ROLL BIER design team weekly

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 15:39:35 +0000

When: Occurs every Wednesday from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM effective 10/10/2018. (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time
Where: https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2d72984f919bb773e1c158b97a7b1c34

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ether pad: https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/roll-bier

Wiki: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/roll/wiki/roll-bier-dt

ROLL BIER design team weekly

Every Wednesday, from Wednesday, October 10, 2018, to no end date

7:00 pm  |  Greenwich Time (Reykjavik, GMT)  |  1 hr

Meeting number (access code): 642 847 847

Meeting password: bier

Set up meeting for time being weekly, we’ll have to check how this works through

the DST changes US/Europe anyhow. Both Webex and Outlook should have been set up

with UTC, so local times will change US/EU!

[ Call is now configured so that anyone who has an account on ietf.webex.com can start

  the meeting. Aka: anyone who is WG chair and has requested WG chair webex account from IETF.

  This should make it easier to start the call in case one of us is missing given how

  many in the DT are WG chairs. Alas, it does not seem to be possible in webex to start

  call without any host.]

Add to Calendar

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma37a240fb17736da4d69f0bb5e276b42

When it's time, join the meeting.

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2d72984f919bb773e1c158b97a7b1c34

JOIN BY IPHONE ONE-TAP

tel:+1-650-479-3208,,*01*642847847%23%23*01*  Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Can't join the meeting?

https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.