Subject: [Roll-bier-dt] roll-bier-dt weekly meeting now

From: Toerless Eckert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 17:00:13 +0100

Reminder. According to webbed, call starts at the top of the hour

When: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PST November 28, 2018 
Subject: ROLL BIER design team weekly
Location:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2d72984f919bb773e1c158b97a7b1c34 

Ether pad: https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/roll-bier
Wiki: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/roll/wiki/roll-bier-dt

ROLL BIER design team weekly
Every Wednesday, from Wednesday, October 10, 2018, to no end date
4:00 pm  |  Greenwich Time (Reykjavik, GMT)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 642 847 847 
Meeting password: bier

Set up meeting for time being weekly, we’ll have to check how this works
through 
the DST changes US/Europe anyhow. Both Webex and Outlook should have
been set up
with UTC, so local times will change US/EU!

[ Call is now configured so that anyone who has an account on
ietf.webex.com can start
  the meeting. Aka: anyone who is WG chair and has requested WG chair
webex account from IETF.
  This should make it easier to start the call in case one of us is
missing given how
  many in the DT are WG chairs. Alas, it does not seem to be possible in
webex to start
  call without any host.]

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma37a240fb17736da4d69f0bb5e276b42

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m2d72984f919bb773e1c158b97a7b1c34

JOIN BY IPHONE ONE-TAP 
tel:+1-650-479-3208,,*01*642847847%23%23*01*  Call-in toll number
(US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the
session.