Subject: [Roll] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Home Automation Routing Requirement in Low Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)	: A. Brandt, P. Affari
	Filename	: draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2008-7-7
	
This document presents home control and automation application 
   specific requirements for ROuting in Low power and Lossy networks 
   (ROLL). In a modern home, a high number of wireless devices are used 
   for a wide set of purposes. Examples include lighting control, 
   heating control, sensors, leak detectors, healthcare systems and 
   advanced remote controls. Because such devices only cover a limited radio range, multi-hop routing is often required. The aim of this 
   document is to specify the routing requirements for networks 
   comprising such constrained devices in a home network environment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll

---

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 22:47:39 +0200

Authors,

Could you please summarize the changes for the WG?

Thanks.

JP.

On 7/7/08 10:15 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>    advanced remote controls. Because such devices only cover a limited radio
> range, multi-hop routing is often required. The aim of this