Subject: [Roll] draft-levis-roll-protocols-survey-01

From: Philip Levis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:42:49 -0700

Rock and ROLLers,

A new revision -01 of the protocol survey draft has been posted:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levis-roll-protocols-survey-01.txt

As the document was significantly overhauled based on comments at the  
last IETF, I'd rather summarize the current structure than give a  
change log.

The most significant change is to eschew the large table of big-O  
notation costs for a table that provides a simple assessment of  
protocols in terms of five important criteria. The basis of these  
assessments is still grounded in a precise formulation of ROLL  
requirements, but the document now focuses on the conclusions, rather  
than the path to them. We derived the criteria by examining the  
application drafts.

Comments and feedback are of course welcome. Hope to see you at IETF  
72...

Phil
_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll