Subject: [Roll] FW: Routing Metrics used for Path Calculation in LLNs

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 07:05:53 +0200

Reforwarding for Kim who has been experiencing some issues with the mailer
(being investigated).

JP.
------ Forwarded Message
From: "김미점[USN연구담당]" <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "김미점[USN연구담당]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:55:23 +0900
To: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: [Roll] Routing Metrics used for Path Calculation in LLNs

-----원본 메시지-----
보낸 사람: "김미점[USN연구담당]" <[email-masked]>
보낸 날짜: 2008-07-09 오전 9:45:03
받는 사람: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
참조: 
제목: [Roll] Routing Metrics used for Path Calculation in LLNs

Hello ROLL members,

We submitted a new version of I-D as follows and any feedback will be
appreciated.

The document is there:
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-mjkim-roll-routing-metrics-00.txt

Filename:          draft-mjkim-roll-routing-metrics
Revision:           00
Title:                  Routing Metrics used for Path Calculation in Low
Power and Lossy Networks

Authors:            Mijeom Kim, JP Vasseur, Hakjin Chong
Creation_date:   2008-07-04
Number_of_pages: 14

Abstract:
This document specifies routing metrics used in path calculation for
Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks (ROLL).  Low power and
Lossy Networks (LLNs) have unique characteristics compared with
traditional wired networks or even with similar ones such as mobile
ad-hoc networks as indicated in several application-specific
requirements documents.  Since typical IGP routing metrics such as
hop counts or link metrics are not sufficient for LLNs, this document
specifies a new set of required link and node metrics suitable to
LLNs.

Thank you,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

Kim, Mijeom, Ph. D, P.E.
Senior Researcher
USN Service Division
Future Technology Laboratory, KT, South Korea
Tel. +82-2-526-6063
Cell. +82-10-9883-4951
E-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

------ End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll