Subject: [Roll] Please READ and COMMENT

From: JP Vasseur <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:27:27 +0200

Dear WG,

As you know, it is key to complete our Milestones related to the
requirements documents and great progress has been made on the following
three WG documents:
1. draft-ietf-roll-urban-routing-reqs-01 (just posted)
2. draft-ietf-roll-indus-routing-reqs-01 (just posted)
3. draft-ietf-roll-home-routing-reqs-02

Since the documents are getting fairly stable and have addressed a good
amount of comments received so far, please take the time to read and
comment.

Furthermore, we wanted to inform you that Jerry and Nicolas have just posted
a new document on the routing requirements for Building Automation:
draft-martocci-roll-commercial-routing-reqs-00

I leave Jerry introduce his document on the Mailing List, just a few
comments:

* This document is about ³building automation² thus addressing the following
WG item: 
Jul 2008  Submit Routing requirements for Building applications to the IESG
to be considered as an Informational RFC.

The draft name should be changed to
draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs-00 but this is a minor issue.

* Please read, lots of excellent information.

* David and I will make our pass since the document goes beyond the scope of
routing and requires some adjustment.

Thanks.

JP.

_______________________________________________
Roll mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/roll