Subject: [Roll] WebEx meeting invitation: ROLL use-of-rpi

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 13:06:53 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

Michael Richardson invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

ROLL use-of-rpi
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
9:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6cb5ad726f038321b8bd0414541660b1
Meeting number: 642 820 567
Meeting password: roll

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 642 820 567

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8a1253db2170f739b3d958738916240f

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.