Subject: [Roll] IETF 113 - Call for Presentations

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 10:46:23 +0200

Dear all,

Please let us know by 4th March if you desire to present a topic at the
IETF 113. We will have a one hour time-slot. Please indicate in your
request:
*Topic,
*Presenter,
*Required time.
* If you will be Onsite or Remote

Thank you in advance,

Ines and Dominique

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 10:23:41 -0500

> IETF 113. We will have a one hour time-slot. Please indicate in your

draft-ietf-roll-enrollment-priority

It seems that we should revisit (again) the question about whether we want a
rank-by-rank mutable congestion metric that can communicated to pledges and
long-sleepy nodes that need to rejoin.

I have posted -06, since it expired while we were discussing/arguing :-)
This is just a snapshot of the state of editing, and does not represent a
specific proposal about how we will deal with the question.
That is:
  https://github.com/roll-wg/draft-ietf-roll-enrollment-priority/pull/14

is still open.  I think we we still need a lollipop counter to be merged.
I will work on things this week, as the draft cutoff is in one week.

Perhaps Rahul advance the case for a mutable metric.
I'm in favour of that, but I'm also a bit lost as to what is possible/efficient.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide