Subject: [Roll] Milestones changed for roll WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 10:01:56 -0700

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a root initiated routing state in
RPL to the IESG", set due date to May 2022 from July 2020.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of Enabling secure network enrollment
in RPL networks draft to the IESG", set due date to September 2022 from June
2020.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of Mode of Operation extension and
Capabilities for RPL to the IESG", set due date to November 2022 from
December 2020, added draft-ietf-roll-mopex to milestone, removed
draft-ietf-roll-mopex-cap from milestone.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a proposal for Source-Route
Multicast for RPL to the IESG", set due date to November 2023 from June 2020.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a proposal to augment DIS flags and
options to the IESG", set due date to November 2023 from June 2020.

Changed milestone "Initial submission of a YANG model for MPL to the IESG",
set due date to November 2023 from July 2020.

Changed milestone "Recharter WG or close", set due date to November 2023 from
October 2021.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/roll/about/