Subject: Routing Area Meeting in Yokohama

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:53:26 -0700

Folks,

 We're planning on having an open Routing Area meeting in Yokohama. It
 is currently scheduled for the 1930-2200 slot on Monday, July 15,
 subject to possible changes due to the meeting planning.

 The first draft of the agenda is given below; a more concrete version
 with slot lengths will be announced later. If you have a topic you
 believe should be discussed at this meeting and you would like to
 request a slot, please send a message to Bill and myself.

   1. Agenda bashing
   2. AD mumbling
   3. WG updates
   4. "Midnight Sun" routing workshop update
   5. IRTF RRG update
   6. Open mike

 As you can see, we will hold an open mike session. If you know you
 have a question you'd like to raise there, you might consider sending
 us an e-mail so we can give you a better answer.

 The late session on Monday was chosen for this meeting intentionally.
 Right after the meeting, we will have a "Bar BOF"--an informal
 gathering of routing geeks at a nearby place (TBD) to give people a
 chance to meet each other and chat. Everyone is welcome, so please
 consider yourself invited. We believe that a friendly atmosphere is
 essential for productive technical work, and considering the growing
 number of IETF participants in general and routing area members in
 particular, Bill and I felt that as the ADs we need to make a move in
 this direction. This is the good news. Bad news is that you guys will
 have to pay for your food and drinks there :).

 See you in Yokohama.
 
-- 
Alex & Bill

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion