Subject: RTG area meeting in Atlanta

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:39:14 -0800

Folks,

 We will have an open Routing Area meeting in Atlanta. It is scheduled
 for the 1930-2200 slot on Monday, Nov 18.

 If you have a topic you believe should be discussed at this meeting
 and you would like to request a slot, please send a message. So far
 the agenda is:

   1. Agenda bashing
   2. Announcements
   3. WG updates
   4. draft-kompella-rag-plp-00.txt: Kireeti
   5. AD mumbling
   6. Open mike

 As you can see, we've moved AD mumbling right before the open mike
 session to hopefully have a better conversation.

 As before, we're going to have a Bar BOF afterwards, and as before
 everyone is invited at their own expense (we do hope to see more
 people there this time).

 Finally, please do feel obliged to corner us in a hallway and tell us
 about the problems you're having in the IETF in general, RTG area in
 particular, or with any of us personally. Don't be strangers.

 See you in Atlanta!
 
-- 
Alex & Bill

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion