Subject: Returned message, filter reject

From: Kui Test <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:07:08 -0700

Dear Human Being:

This message is being returned to you by a spam filter.  If you are
not a spammer, and your message is legitimate, please accept my
apologies.  I have been forced to implement these drastic measures
to rid my mailbox of the wealth of spam aimed at it every day.

To force your message through the filter, please RE-SEND it but
include the phrase "fight spam" (the case is insignificant) in the
subject field.  But DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE! If you do so,
your message will be dropped and nobody will see it ever again.
This is to avoid looped bounces from non-existent users.

When I receive your message, your address will be automatically
added to my list of exceptions, so that subsequent messages from
you will never be rejected.

I apologize for all the inconvenience.

With automatic regards,

RabidFire Spam Killer for

Kui Test ([email-masked])

See: http://sheerness.cs.ualberta.ca/~pawel/RabidFire/

X-SPAM-detect: rfsk08-lala66nrr8kbftwe0ih

Subject: routing-discussion digest, Vol 1 #49 - 2 msgs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:00:04 -0500
List-Id: Routing Area General mailing list <routing-discussion.ietf.org>

Send routing-discussion mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of routing-discussion digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Call for book chapter on "IP Multicasting/Routing in Mobile Envir
       onments" (Salkintzis Apostolis-Y1026C)

--__--__--

Message: 1
From: Salkintzis Apostolis-Y1026C <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Salkintzis Apostolis-Y1026C <[email-masked]>
Subject: Call for book chapter on "IP Multicasting/Routing in Mobile Envir
	onments"
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:08:04 +0200

	Dear all -

I'm currently editing and co-authoring a new book entitled "Wireless Internet: Technologies and Applications", which is going to be published by CRC Press next year.

A chapter on "IP Multicasting/Routing in Mobile Environments" is required, which would cover the protocols and mechanisms used for IP multicasting and routing in mobile environments.

Proposals for the above chapter are solicited, which would include an estimation of the chapter length, as well as an tentative ToC. A short bio of the prospective author(s) is also mandatory. The first draft must be ready by end of February 2003.

Note that the book targets novice readers (e.g. students) as well as more advanced readers (e.g. engineers), who want to get familiar with the primary aspects of wireless Internet. Therefore, all chapters should be easy to read, addressing both fundamental aspects as well as more advanced aspects. The balance between fundamental / advanced aspects is up to the authors, but I would prefer more weight on tutorial aspects.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Apostolis
---
Dr. Apostolis Salkintzis
GPRS/UMTS System Design & Standards
Motorola
32 Kifissias Ave, Athens, GR-15125
Greece

--__--__--

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion

End of routing-discussion Digest
## RF mark: SPAM: unidentifiable server