Subject: Reliability in LAN

From: "Karthikeyan Subramaniam" <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Apr 2003 07:50:55 -0000

Hello,

   Is there any draft or RFC available for multicast reliability 
in LAN?
I have an multicast application which needs an reliable mechanism 
to send packets, so that other member in the group receive the 
packet without any packet loss.

thanks,
-karthik.

_______________________________________________________________________
Odomos - the only  mosquito protection outside 4 walls -
Click here to know more!
http://r.rediff.com/r?http://clients.rediff.com/odomos/Odomos.htm&&odomos&&wn

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion

---

From: Tom Pusateri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 04:53:54 -0700

There are several reliable IP multicast protocols that will do this.

See http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/rmt-charter.html

Tom

---

From: Tom Pusateri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 04:53:54 -0700

Tom