Subject: Design Team: Routing Protocol Overloading

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:15:30 -0700

Design Team: Routing Protocol Overloading

Mission Statement:

  The design team will document the concerns and considerations for
  using Internet routing protocols for functions not directly related
  to routing of IP packets within the Internet and IP networks.

DT Lead:

  David Meyer <[email-masked]>

Membership:

  David Meyer      <[email-masked]>
  Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
  Hank Kilmer      <[email-masked]>
  Danny McPherson  <[email-masked]>
  Pete Whiting     <[email-masked]>

Milestones:

 September 2003: Submit the -00 version of the draft for the discussion
                 within the DR

 November 2003:  Submit the -01 version of the draft for the discussion
                 on the RTG area mailing list

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion