Subject: Re: Open Routing Area meeting in Vienna

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 08:49:09 -0700

Randy,

> > you stop pretending to speak for all service providers, and I won't
> > pretend to speak for all vendors ;-)
> 
> no problem, when you actually listen to all the operators actually
> in the room

let's also keep in mind the number of operators "actually present 
in the room" vs the number of service providers worldwide.

Yakov.

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion

---

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 08:49:09 -0700

Randy,

Yakov.

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:32:37 -0700

> in the room" vs the number of service providers worldwide.

we do, especially when the vendors who have not listened to the
operators for some years try to represent those operators.

randy

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:32:37 -0700

randy