Subject: Design team: Router Data Distribution

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 15:15:59 -0700

Design team: Router Data Distribution

Mission Statement:

 The design team will document functional requirements and design
 considerations for a protocol for distribution of generic data among
 IP routers within and between different Autonomous Systems and
 Service Provider networks. Applications described in the following
 drafts will be considered as examples of data that would need to be
 distributed:

   draft-ietf-l3vpn-bgpvpn-auto-00.txt
   draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-bgp-00.txt

DT Lead:
  David Meyer <[email-masked]>

Membership:
  Open subscription
  To subscribe: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtg-rdd
  Archives: https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/rtg-rdd/current/maillist.html

Milestones:

  SEP 2003: Submit the -00 version of the document for discussion
            within the DT

  OCT 2003: Submit the -01 version of the document for discussion
            on the RTG area mailing list  

-- 
Alex

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion