Subject: Re:Who speaks for whom

From: "George Sheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 05:08:15 +0000

>For example, IGP adjacency state changes trigger new BGP
>updates per IGP-derived MED values, subsequently triggering
>new paths selected by adjacent routing domains, and so forth,
>resulting in convergence issues and a domino effect for
>downstream ASes.

Maybe we should also consider IP interface "overloaded" with
too many features, since if interface bounce/unstable, causing IGP
adjacency bounce, which in turn causing BGP route changes. We
should at least have some guidelines on what kind of features
should be allowed on an interface.

- George

_________________________________________________________________
The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE*  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion

---

From: "George Sheng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 05:08:15 +0000

- George