Subject: Last Call on draft-gill-gtsh-00.txt

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:02:13 -0700

Folks-

 The IESG received a request to progress draft-gill-gtsh-00.txt as an
 individual contribution towards the EXPERIMENTAL RFC status.

 The concept described in the document (as well as the original
 document known as draft-gill-btsh) has been widely discussed in the
 community, and I would like to start a 4-week Last Call on the
 Routing Area mailing list to encourage review and gauge the consensus
 on the document before taking it to the IESG.

 Please read the document and indicate if you support it going
 forward (do send a message if you support).
 
 The last call ends on September 12th, 2003.

 This message will be forwarded as an FYI to certain individual WGs.
 However, please send your comments to [email-masked]

-- 
Alex Zinin
IETF Routing Area Co-Director
http://www.psg.com/~zinin/

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion