Subject: Re: Last Call on draft-gill-gtsh-00.txt

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:21:08 -0700

Folks-

 The LC for this document has completed. I believe the document
 represents a useful idea. I also received several supportive comments
 (on this list, rtg-dir, and privately), and no negative comments.
 Based on this, I will be taking the document to the IESG.

-- 
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin/

Thursday, August 14, 2003, 6:02:13 PM, Alex Zinin wrote:
> Folks-

>  The IESG received a request to progress draft-gill-gtsh-00.txt as an
>  individual contribution towards the EXPERIMENTAL RFC status.

>  The concept described in the document (as well as the original
>  document known as draft-gill-btsh) has been widely discussed in the
>  community, and I would like to start a 4-week Last Call on the
>  Routing Area mailing list to encourage review and gauge the consensus
>  on the document before taking it to the IESG.

>  Please read the document and indicate if you support it going
>  forward (do send a message if you support).
 
>  The last call ends on September 12th, 2003.

>  This message will be forwarded as an FYI to certain individual WGs.
>  However, please send your comments to [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:21:08 -0700

Folks-