Subject: Last Call: draft-jones-opsec "Operational Security Requirements for IP Network Infrastructure"

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:24:53 -0800

Folks-

 The IESG received a request to publish draft-jones-opsec as a BCP
 RFC. To ensure wide community review, we are soliciting comments on
 this document from the routing community. Please send your comments
 by February 5th, 2004.

 From the abstract:

   This document defines a list of operational security requirements for
   the infrastructure of large IP networks (routers and switches) which
   are considered to be best current practice (BCP). A framework is
   defined for specifying "profiles", which are collections of
   requirements applicable to certain network topology contexts (all,
   core-only, edge-only...). The goal is to provide network operators a
   clear, concise way of communicating their security requirements to
   vendors. Comments to: "[email-masked]".

 When commenting, please use the Routing Area mailing list
 ([email-masked]).

Alex Zinin
IETF Routing Area Co-Director

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion