Subject: RTG Area Meeing

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:37:55 +0900

Folks-

The Wednesday meeting agenda below.

Time: WEDNESDAY, March 3, 2004, 1530-1730
Place: Crystal 1/2

   1.  Agenda bashing, aministrivia (ADs)           [5m]    00:05

   2.  Announcements (ADs)                          [5m]    00:10

   3.  WG reports (ADs/chairs)                      [15m]   00:25

   4.  Area plans/milestones (ADs)                  [10m]   00:35

   5.  IRTF RG charter update (Avri)                [5m]    00:40

   6.  draft-kompella-zinin-early-allocation-00.txt
       draft-hares-bgp-assign-afisafi-00.txt        [15m]   00:55

   7.  draft-atlas-ip-local-protect-00.txt (Alia)   [15m]   01:10

   8.  draft-shen-nhop-fastreroute-00.txt (Naiming) [15m]   01:25

   9.  RPO/RIFT update (Dave Meyer)                 [15m]   01:40

   10. OIF routing update (Lyndon Ong)              [10m]   01:50
  
   11. draft-proust-flow-routing-00.txt             [10m]   02:00

Alex

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion