Subject: Fwd: WG Action: Routing Area Working Group (rtgwg)

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:57:18 -0800

FYI below.

I haven't yet received a confirmation from the secretariat that the
list has been set up. I'll send an update when I have it.

-- 
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin/

This is a forwarded message
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: 
Cc: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>, Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thursday, February 26, 2004, 9:05:29 AM
Subject: WG Action: Routing Area Working Group (rtgwg)

===8<==============Original message text===============
A new IETF working group has been formed in the Routing Area.  
For additional information, please contact the Area Directors or the WG Chairs.

Routing Area Working Group (rtgwg)
----------------------------------

 Current Status: Active Working Group

 Chair(s):
     Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
     Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>

 Routing Area Director(s):
     Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
     Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>

 Routing Area Advisor:
     Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>

 Mailing Lists:
     General Discussion: [email-masked]
     To Subscribe: [email-masked]
     In Body: subscribe email_address
     Archive: ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/rtgwg/

 Description of Working Group:

 The Routing area receives occasional proposals for the development and
 publication of RFCs dealing with routing topics, but for which the
 required work does not rise to the level where a new working group is
 justified, yet the topic does not fit with an existing working group,
 and a single BOF would not provide the time to ensure a mature
 proposal. The rtgwg will serve as the forum for developing these types
 of proposals.

 The rtgwg mailing list will be used to discuss the proposals as they
 arise. The working group will meet if there are one or more active
 proposals that require discussion.

 The working group milestones will be updated as needed to reflect the
 proposals currently being worked on and the target dates for their
 completion. New milestones will be first reviewed by the IESG. The
 working group will be on-going as long as the ADs believe it serves a
 useful purpose.

 Goals and Milestones:

   Mar 2004 Submit draft on calculation of IGP routes over TE tunnels
                         to IESG for publication as Informational RFC

===8<===========End of original message text===========

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:57:18 -0800

FYI below.

 Chair(s):

 Routing Area Advisor:

 Mailing Lists:

 Goals and Milestones:

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 22:39:11 +0900

FYI, the mailing list is up and running.

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 22:39:11 +0900