Subject: IETF-62 RTGAREA Agenda

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:45:49 -0800

Folks-

We'll have our usual open Routing Area meeting on Monday, while everyone is
still fresh and pumped up:

> MONDAY, March 7, 2005
> 1930-2200 Evening Sessions
> RTG  rtgarea    Routing Area Meeting

Our agenda at the moment:

   1. Agenda bashing, aministrivia (ADs)           [5m]    00:05

   2. Announcements, status, etc. (ADs)            [10m]   00:15

   3. WG reports (ADs/chairs)                      [15m]   00:30

   4. (G)MPLS change process discussion            [20m]   00:50
      RM: draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-01.txt

   5. The Big Picture discussion                   [1h30]  02:20
      - where we are
      - what we're doing
      - what we're NOT doing
      - what we SHOULD be doing

See you all there!

-- 
Alex
P.S. If I forgot to put someone on the agenda--please send me a message

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion