Subject: Resurrection of IRTF Routing RG list (and hopefully group)

From: avri doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:50:57 +0200

Hi,

A few months ago, the RRG mailing list blinked out of existence.  It 
had been very inactive, so probably no one noticed (unless the decrease 
in spam was a clue).

In any case I am currently trying to get the list, and the RG,  active 
again.  While 1 of the subprojects seems to still be active, and while 
I have anecdotal evidence of there still being interest in the work of 
RRg, there was real silence on the list.

Anyway there is new list, which randy bush was kind enough to host.  
Unfortunately the old list of subscribers was lost, so there is 
currently only one subscriber on the new list; me.  Anyone who is 
interested in discussing, and getting involved, in Routing research is 
invited to join the new list.

To be added to the list, simply send a message to majordomo.
There are two ways to do it:

address--    To: [email-masked]
message--    subscribe

  OR

address--    To: [email-masked]
message--    subscribe rrg

a.

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion