Subject: RTG Area meeting agenda for IETF-63

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 08:06:58 -0700

Folks-

Agenda for the meeting on Monday below, please.

MONDAY, August 1, 2005
1400-1600 Afternoon Session I
Room 352 RTG   rtgarea   Routing Area Open Meeting

   1.  Agenda bashing, aministrivia (ADs)           [5m]    00:05
   2.  Area update (ADs)                            [5m]    00:10
   3.  WG reports (ADs/chairs)                      [15m]   00:25
   4.  [G]MPLS change process                       [15m]   00:40

   5.  Routing protocol standardization criteria    [20m]   01:00
       RM: draft-fenner-zinin-rtg-standard-reqts-00

   6.  ISIS/OSPF Diff document (not confirmed)      [20m]   01:20
       RM: draft-bhatia-manral-diff-isis-ospf-00.txt

   7.  IPv6 Label Switching Architecture Proposal   [30]    01:50
       RM: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chakravorty-6lsa-01.txt
           http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chakravorty-bcc-flowlabel-00.txt
           http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chakravorty-bcc-fec-00.txt

   6.  Open mike                                    [--]

--
Alex

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion