Subject: RE: Protocol analysis

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 10:55:44 -0600

Tony:

I'll bite - why do you think it was required in the past?  Was it ever
useful?  In YHO (your humble opinion) was it only part of the paper mill
for IESG? 

Sue

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tony Li
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 11:31 AM
To: Tony Li
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Protocol analysis

> This is to kick off the discussion of the protocol analysis document
> requirement.

The document is not necessary and should be eliminated from the routing
protocol requirements.

Tony

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion