Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-savola-bcp84-urpf-experiences-00.txt (fwd)

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:09:50 +0300 (EEST)

FYI,

This is a very short doc collecting operational experiences with uRPF. 
Comments welcome.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:50:01 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-savola-bcp84-urpf-experiences-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

 	Title		: Experiences from Using Unicast RPF
 	Author(s)	: P. Savola
 	Filename	: draft-savola-bcp84-urpf-experiences-00.txt
 	Pages		: 8
 	Date		: 2006-4-20

RFC 3704 (BCP 84) published in March 2004 provided an ingress
filtering technique update to RFC 2827 (BCP 38).  This memo tries to
document operational experiences learned practising ingress filtering
techniques, in particular ingress filtering for multihomed networks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savola-bcp84-urpf-experiences-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the 
message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
 	"get draft-savola-bcp84-urpf-experiences-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
 	[email-masked].
In the body type:
 	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-savola-bcp84-urpf-experiences-00.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
 	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
 	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
 	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
 	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
 	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
 	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
 	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
 	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion