Subject: Routing problem...

From: "Diana Asnani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:58:30 +0800

Hi,

i have a problem with adding this route in my routing table:
route add -net 202.184.41.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 gw 192.168.206.1
It says SIOCADDRT: Network  isunreachable

INSPEM PC:
IP: 192.168.202.1
gateway: 192.168.202.14

PC ROUTER:
eth0 ( downlink communication & connected to a VLAN port)
IP: 192.168.206.1
gateway : 192.168.206.14
eth1 ( uplink communcation & connected to the Internet)
IP: 202.184.41.41
gateway : 202.184.41.3

I could ping 192.168.206.1 from 192.168.202.1 only when i am connected to 
the vlan port. But i could not ping to 202.184.41.41...i need to access 
202.184.41.41 to have access to the Internet...

I'm still new to this...hope anyone could help...thanks...

Diana
I

_________________________________________________________________
Get an advanced look at the new version of MSN Messenger. 
http://messenger.msn.com.my/Beta/Default.aspx

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion