Subject: Routing Area meeting scheduled

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:58:33 -0400

Thanks to the hard work of the secretariat, we found a slot for the
routing area meeting - Tuesday morning from 0900-1130.  We plan to
have the usual working group status updates, perhaps a pre-BOF
discussion on ensuring source addresses are correct, and the usual
open mic.

Please let Ross and me know if there are any other topics that
people want to address.

Thanks!
  Bill

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:05:26 +0100

someone from the IAB to talk about the routing work shop they are 
discussing?

> Please let Ross and me know if there are any other topics that

A

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 09:21:43 -0700

> someone from the IAB to talk about the routing work shop they are 

	I would be glad to give an update (such as we have) if
	folks would like.

	--dmm

---

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 20:43:39 +0200

> 	I would be glad to give an update (such as we have) if

Maybe a discussion about the problem statement for the workshop would  
be good, if there is time. As I said earlier, what's there now is a  
tad on the broad side.

---

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:22:31 -0700

> be good, if there is time. As I said earlier, what's there now is a  

	Sure.

	--dmm