Subject: Draft agenda (empty placeholder)

From: "Bruno Rijsman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:26:06 -0400

Today is the deadline for posting the draft agenda for RTGAREA (routing
area open meeting) at IETF-67.

I did not receive any requests for time slots, so I will be posting a
place holder with only agenda bashing and administrativia.

If you would like to add additional topics please e-mail me or the
chairs; the final agenda is due on 30-Oct.

-- Bruno

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion

---

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:43:09 -0500

I propose that we cancel the routing area open meeting for
IETF 67 in San Diego.

At this point  the only item for the routing area open meeting
is the working group status reports. While these are useful,
Bill and I don't think that they are important enough to justify
using up people's time and the time slot.

thanks, Ross

---

From: "Thomas D. Nadeau" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:10:30 -0500

Agreed. Send the updates via email to this list. *)

	--Tom