Subject: Invitation to SAVA BoF

From: Mark Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 17:57:51 +0800

Greetings. There will be a BoF here in Prague that might be of interest to
you. SAVA (Source Address Validation Architecture) will be meeting Monday
  afternoon at 1pm to discuss our charter and, if that goes well, 
requirements
for the framework for solutions for SAVA.

The aim of the SAVA in a nutshell is to develop a framework for 
effective measures against source address spoofing in the IPv6 Internet 
that can have some effect even if only a portion of the IPv6 Internet 
applies them. Once the framework is developed, effective solution work 
can be completed. (But see below for details of proof of concept 
solution work as well.)

Agenda is at:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/sava.txt
Draft Charter is at:
http://www.arkko.com/publications/ietf-68/sava/charter.txt

Drafts are at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sava-problem-statement-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-sava-framework-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-sava-testbed-experience-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wu-sava-solution-e2e-ipv6-00.txt

General Discussion: [email-masked]
To Subscribe: http://www.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn/mailman/listinfo/sava
Mailing List Archive: http://www.nrc.tsinghua.edu.cn/pipermail/sava/
Document Repository: http://narl.tsinghua.edu.cn/sava

--Mark Williams

_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion