Subject: OPNET Wireless Sensor Model

From: "Ahmed Al-Shalabi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 06:56:26 -0700

Hello,

I am doing PhD in Wireless Sensor Network.
I am studying (power efficiency, coverage, scheduling, routing, and
connectivity).
I want to simulate a model in OPNET.
If anyone got a Wireless Sensor model in OPNET, please send it to me.
The model will help me for building my model and maybe can help me for
comparing the results.

Thank you very much,

Ahmed
_______________________________________________
routing-discussion mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion

---

From: "GOGWIM, JOEL GODWIN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 15:46:37 +0100 (WAT)

This is an interesting topic though I don't have any info for you now. I
wish you the best.

> The model will help me for building my model and maybe can help me for

       ~          Gogwim, Joel Godwin
      *.*         UNIVERSITY OF JOS, NIGERIA
     / v \        NETWORK DEPARTMENT, CISCO RA.
    /(..) \       TEL: +234-8036058175
   / < - > \      E-mail: [email-masked],
  /^^^^-^^^^\             [email-masked],
 /~~~~~~~~~~~\            [email-masked]
  |Thank God|     URL: http://www.unijos.edu.ng
  |for my   |
  |House.   |
  ====| |====

---

From: Netfortius <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 09:42:54 -0500

Have you looked on OPNET's web site, in the users' contributed stuff? I would 
ask this question, anyway, on their forum, as you may get a better reply than 
here. 

Also - if I were you - I would attend OPNET gathering in DC 
(http://www.opnet.com/opnetwork2007/index.html) - you may still have time for 
registration. That is the best place to get what you're asking for, and it 
should be free (except for room & board - which may be worth a little 
investment on your part, for a PhD).

One more thing/suggestion: assuming your school has a proxy into the online 
digital libraries, then a search for keywords such as "wireless sensor 
network opnet" may reveal some articles. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Comm., 
or IEEE Wireless Comm. magazines, available online for IEEE members, or for 
free to students proxy-ing from participating schools are also full of 
helpful references (try IEEE Xplore for that).

HTH,
Stefan