Subject: Routing Area Draft Minutes

From: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A, ATTLABS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:32:50 -0400

The Routing Area draft minutes are available:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09mar/minutes/rtgarea.htm

If you have comments/corrections/you made a comment at the mike which
you want captured/if I missed your name, please send to me and I'll
update.
Deborah

---

From: Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:56:39 +0200

Hello Deborah,

If it is not too late, could you please include the following  
corrections:

s /Francois - See your point, need to think about it.?
   / Francois - See your point, but generating ICMP requires punting  
packet to CPU which is what "dropping" is trying to avoid -need to  
think about it./

s /Tony - But probably replying to a DOS attack.
   /Tony - But opens up to DOS attacks/

s /Kireeti - From the point of DOS attacks - can still do. So doesn't  
help.
   /Kireeti - From the point of DOS attacks - can still do. So doesn't  
help.
    Francois - Without the "flag", DOS attacks are still possible as  
pointed out in the slides. With the "flag", attacks are prevented.
    Kireeti - need to think about this/

Thanks

Francois

On 3 Apr 2009, at 21:32, BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A, ATTLABS wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> routing-discussion mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/routing-discussion