Subject: Routing Area Open Meeting

From: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 01:43:59 +0000

Hi,

The agenda for the Routing Area Open Meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/rtgarea.txt

In addition to the usual run around the working groups (for which we need WG
chairs present!), we have three discussion topics.

- Joel Halpern will give us an update on the progress in LISP, a working group
  doing stuff related to routing.

- Stewart will preach to us about the trade-offs between public and private
  discussions.

- I will take a few minutes to explain the risks about including specific
codepoints
   in I-Ds without actually getting them registered by IANA. This is based on a 
  recent experience in the MPLS WG.

I'm aware that the meeting runs into the start of the social shuttle service.
Looking at the current agenda, I think we'll be done in time for you all to go
out and party.

See you there.

Adrian